· High school diploma
· At least one year of hands-on supervised experience working in a medical, psychiatric, nursing, or childcare setting or working with recipients who have a developmental disability or 30 semester hours, 45 quarter-hours, or 720 classroom hours of college or vocational school.
· CPR and First Aid certifications
· CNA or HHA certification preferred
Essential Job Functions Include:
1. Assist the participants with eating, personal hygiene, and other self care activities of daily living.
2. Support life skills instructors as needed.
3. Complete required trainings.
4. Participate in fund-raising activities, which may include evenings/weekends, as needed.
5. Exhibit appropriate dress, good hygiene, and professional conduct that positively reflect the agency’s mission.
6. Complete other tasks, as assigned.
This list of job responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. New Heights of Northeast Florida reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
Status: Non- Exempt: hourly; part-time
Supervised by: Program Coordinator