· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and at least two years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
· Minimum of one year of supervisory experience
Objective: Manage the daily operations of the adult developmental training programs; supervise direct service staff; coordinate service delivery to ensure that participants’ needs, program goals, and contract objectives are effectively met.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Supervise program and staff, including regular individual supervision and group team meetings
2. Ensure required staff ratio is met in ADT at all times
3. Provide coverage for staff vacations, sick days, etc., both in the classroom and/or transporting participants.
4. Approve admission of participants to programs; ensure receipt of all required documentation
5. Provide support with in-crisis or problem cases; provide on-going assistance to program staff in delivering services
6. Work with Adult Services Coordinator to provide required APD trainings to all New Heights staff, as needed
7. Review and monitor case files for both internal and external quality assurance standards
8. Ensure services provided comply with contractual requirements
9. Ensure program staff completes all documentation and reports in a professional and timely manner
10. Maintain and generate necessary reports and paperwork in a timely manner.
11. Conduct annual performance evaluations
12. Establish and maintain positive collaborative relationships with relevant community agencies
13. Participate in fund-raising and grant writing activities, as needed
14. Regularly monitor annual program budget
15. Complete required trainings
16. Serve as a member of New Heights’ Leadership Team
17. Exhibit appropriate dress, good hygiene, and professional conduct that positively reflects the agency’s mission
18. Complete other duties as assigned