· High school diploma and one year billing experience in the nonprofit sector
· Associate’s degree preferred.
Objective: Provide administrative support to the leadership team, assist in office management, and complete accounts payable tasks.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Complete tasks as specified in the billing and financial policies and procedures.
2. Bill for all agency programs.
3. Complete billing reimbursement for Jacksonville Children’s Commission.
4. Invoice all billing and accounts payable.
5. Ensure receipt of all Medwaiver service authorizations and enter into agency database.
6. Input UOS into agency client database for all assigned programs.
7. Route incoming mail.
8. Respond to agency general voicemail box.
9. Transport deposits to bank and process quick deposits
10. Order and maintain office supplies
11. Prepare packets for monthly Board meetings
12. Ensure compliance with, and prepare necessary information for agency monitoring (i.e. Delmarva, Jacksonville Children’s Commission, United Way, etc.).
13. Complete required trainings.
14. Participate in fundraising activities and events as needed, which may include evenings and/or weekends.
15. Exhibit appropriate dress, good hygiene, and professional conduct that positively reflects the agency’s mission.
16. Complete other tasks, as assigned.
This list of essential functions is not intended to be exhaustive. New Heights of Northeast Florida reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
Required for Employment: Drug Test and Level 2 Background Screening (includes Local, FDLE, and FBI check, Affidavit of Good Moral Character, and reference checks)
Status: Non-exempt: hourly; full-time
Supervised by: Vice President / CFO